Soul-Searching Steps To Help You Find Your Soulmate
FIRST - Two Things You Must Do To Be Prepared for Mature Dating
Make Wellness A Priority
Where I Found Myself...And My Women Friends
I Found Several Mature Dating Nuggets That Worked
...There Are Plenty Of Fish In The Dating Pool
Here Are The 6 Steps to Finding A Good, Loving, Kind Man In A Nutshell
- Heal your issues and upsets so you have control over how you react and deal.
- Write a list of what you really want and heal the negative self-talk that comes up when you look at what you want.
- Do a self-inventory of your positive traits you have to offer
- Do a Relationship History to find Patterns that you like and don't like.
- Write up your 3 Lists for dating *(see below for the 3 lists)
Back To The 6 Steps...
Do Your Homework
Relationship History Chart Video Explanation With Example
That's How You Write The Book of Happiness (For You)
6. DATE. (Lots and Lots of Dates!)
How Long Should I Date For?
You can do what you want until you find that one guy who has everything on your list you want, none of your red flags and really likes you a lot because you have all the stuff he wants on his want list.
Another big reason to date this way is to stop the pattern of feeling lonely when you're not dating.
- "I'll never find anyone"
- "The good ones are taken", or worse,
- "No one likes me"