Friday, February 21, 2014

Facebook Post about EFT for Dating and Relationships

Welcome to Recovery Tapping - Tap Out of Fear and Into Choices - 

What do you think about this post on my Facebook page about relationships and dating and how EFT and Tapping can change everything?

As Spring feels around the corner, it reminds me of when I met my My. Right. We're coming up on 6 years together.

And I wanted to find a way to write about how I went from abusive relationships to recovering from a bad childhood and then adult relationships as a result of that - to finally healing enough to get over it and then having a chance at doing it so differently this time, once I hit 40's it felt like it was "now or never" because I just could not see going through another bad one. I'd rather be alone.

I was even happy alone for awhile. But in the long-run, I wanted a loving partner for the rest of my life.

I wrote my book after all that initial healing I did.

But what you don't know is that the same year I wrote the book and began the whole process of getting it online, I also met my Mr. Right.  And we are still together.

So that makes these last 6 years even more special.

Yet its something I rarely talk about.

Online I thought my job was to market my book and help a lot of people with it and it would do well enough to grow from there.

At home and in my support group I thought my role was to talk about my personal life and not brag about my book or try to sell it to anyone.

So now, seeing I was wrong, I'm having to do some catch-up on my blog here to try and get the message out that what I did was life-changing and that I want that life-changing knowledge in your hands so you can share it forward too.

This book has GOT to get out there.

Seeing as though domestic violence victims get killed; I dare say my book may save lives.

Just think, if a gal who is in her 20's or 30's gets this book and Taps on her abusive relationship issues now, even if it takes 10 years of recovery or therapy or active tapping and healing, etc. if she had a traumatic childhood - and later she is free and healed and learns how to attract the loving man of her dreams who will protect and value her - then its worth every word I write.

No matter what I did - and I did A LOT of stuff to heal, for years, I was in 3 back-to-back terrible relationships over a 10 year period where I had lost everything, had to move many times, had to deal with the legal system and that's not even talking about the personal affects I had to deal with, even with all the help I sought.

The end of that 10 year period was 2005, so that was 8 years ago, and the last 6 were happily engaged, that leaves about 3 years there where I was a single working mom. The last 2 years of which I was dating very slightly. But for about 9 months of that time, I was very actively dating...in a whole NEW way than ever before.

So not only did my new way work, it worked faster than I was expecting. That's why I wish I had my book 10 years earlier, I'm going to be 50 soon and it makes me sad I didn't have now what I had back when because I would have had more kids with the right man, I'd have more in life and so on.

Don't get me wrong - later is better than never. But its not too late for you or any other person really. When you're ready the teacher should be there. I want my book to be there for when anyone is ready for a major change in their relationships so they too can have more of the good stuff.

JP Bailey, MA
Author of "Emotional Freedom Techniques for Codependency Recovery" 








J.P.Bailey, MA, EFT-CC
Emotional Freedom Coach
http://recoverytapping.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment