Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Cure For Codependency |Codependency Recovery|Relationship Problems|EFT Tapping

Back in 2002 when I first discovered emotional freedom techniques, I knew I had found the cure for my codependency.

You see for years I was yearning for some kind of mental lobotomy to get the voices out of my head that held me down.

I studied and tried hypnosis and any other method that promised to help re-program my programmed mind.

But nothing gave me constant, consistent emotional freedom like EFT Tapping did.  There was just something about tapping on your acupuncture points and wining about your problems at the same time, that made those problems drift away. The more I tapped, the more issues I cleared up, the more emotional freedom I had.

You don't know what real freedom is like until someone takes it away from you. You don't have anything like freedom when you're locked up in a mental cage of complex trauma. You either don't feel your feelings or you're scared to feel them so you hold them back.

With emotional freedom energy psychology techniques, you get to feel them one last time, safely and securely because you know in the next few minutes while your tapping on your face and chest, those feelings melt away.

The learning remains. In fact, you can start to think a lot more clearly now that the emotional part has lifted or dissipated and you're left with the learning and sorting and integrating.

I tapped away dozens, no, hundreds,  of issues and feelings, big and small, past and present. And as a result of that I had the emotional freedom to really explore my feelings without fear. You don't have to worry you're going crazy or going to lose it if you know how to calm the savage beast simply by tapping on it.

Like patting a baby to sooth it. Like petting your dog to give it love.

So after 5 years of doing everything EFT Tapping, it finally dawned on me to get into Tapping on my Codependency issues. I spent a year tapping on every codependency issue I could find and then I wrote my book by putting them all together.

The cure for codependency is Emotional Freedom Techniques for Codependency Recovery.

It's the book I give away for free on this blog for signing up to my email list.  It's the best and the only book on the topic. It's a book and a workbook with over 1,000 Tapping Statements already researched and written out for you to work on.  It's about recovery, its about codependency and its about tapping.

I added a chapter that teaches the complete tapping technique, complete with diagrams, but if you already know EFT Tapping, then you can skip that chapter.

I added a chapter on recovery because mental health recovery has evolved into the wellness and recovery model, and if you already know about that, you can skip that chapter. And so on with codependency.

It's a book you can jump around in. Highlight. Check off lists and write in.

It's even got a "before" and "after" codependency assessment.

And a special section where I break down the tapping sessions on each one of the 14 Codependency Laundry List items.

It's my masterpiece.  It's the book I wish I had 20 years earlier.

It's the lesson I needed to learn. And, I learn best by teaching. I'm still using tapping today with clients, friends, and on myself.

If you suffer from any of the 123 codependency traits that I put together, then this free book is for you to begin your self-healing journey.

It's like the encyclopedia of tapping on codependency issues. There are over 500 issues or feelings to tap on.

There are over 500 recovery tapping statements to Tap In also.  Tap away the bad, Tap in the new choice.

It's really my gift to you. It's my work that is my contribution to the world. Its my labor of love.

Ok, that's it out of me tonight!

JP


Please SHARE using Social Media Buttons Below. There's someone out there would will appreciate you for it. Thank you! JP Bailey, M.A. Interested in EFT for Codependency Recovery? Get Relief from Emotional Pain & Relationship Issues! Blog: www.RecoveryTapping.blogspot.com FB: https://www.facebook.com/jp.baileyma Twitter: https://twitter.com/RecoveryTapping Kindle Book: "EFT for Codependency"

1 comment: