Friday, August 19, 2016

Meanwhile my other half is busy with his projects...



 Update on 8 year relationship after Tapping on my codependency issues:

We're still going strong. We have our ups and downs like any couple but it keeps getting better and stronger because we have tools like EFT Tapping and NLP somatic mindfulness, to help us dissolve issues before they can start or keep up stuck in problems.

So, while I was busy working on my DEPRESSION WELLNESS COLORING WORKBOOK... he was busy with his RC (remote control) hobbies... which he takes quite seriously.

Here he is taking over our dining room - complete with Caution Tape!Building a RC airplane that actually did fly and did work and led him on to bigger (smaller) things like RC quad-copters and drone-like flying machines that he attaches cameras to for awesome views of the river and surrounding areas.




 I couldn't even get into my own kitchen! And we had to eat on TV Dinner tables in the living room for a few days.

But I love the way he immerses himself into his projects.... kind of reminds me of me once I have my mind set on fire with an idea I go all in.

And we've learned to give each other space to "do our own thing" and it works for us.

Just thought I'd share that I'm not the only passionate fanatic in the house when it comes to projects

Love You Honey!

JP


















Welcome to Recovery Tapping - Tap Out of Fear and Into Choices - J.P.Bailey, MA, EFT-CC Emotional Freedom Coach www.RecoveryTapping.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment