Thursday, August 11, 2016

VIDEO Part 2 of 6 of the Depression Wellness Coloring WORKBOOK |Recovery Tapping|JP Bailey

 Here's the VIDEO to go with Part 2 of 6 of the Depression Wellness Class and Booklet, which is a free PDF on the blog post right before this one.


Youtube Video Here: Part 2 of 6 Depression Wellness



I assembled it for my "Depression Wellness Art/Coloring" Class that I've been working on for months now.

I have about 140 clients and many of them are depressed. I wanted to assemble all the best hand outs I had collected to give them a workbook for their self-help recovery and wellness. Some of them just don't know what to do or what works.  I did. I spent years studying and collecting them so I could help others by understanding it myself and learning how to heal it in a holistic and integrative way with traditional ways.

It's full of my favorite Goodies that Work!

JP
Thanks for reading and, Sharing is Caring.

~Pass on the Good Stuff ~




































 Full Disclosure: the workbook has been assembled from several different sources. I try to include citation/contact information on each sheet or note them on post 1 of 6 where I got the coloring sheets.
This booklet is NOT for sale. It cannot be reproduced and sold for profit. For the main reason that is is a compilation of several other people's stuff and they deserve credit for their work.  It is my "Show-And-Tell" for helping the community become aware of the recovery/wellness material out there that is helping more and more people every day.  I created it for your personal use only as a free and internet alternative for those who can't find help/can't afford it/don't know where to start/scared of the stigma/had no one point out to them what can help/etc.























Welcome to Recovery Tapping - Tap Out of Fear and Into Choices - J.P.Bailey, MA, EFT-CC Emotional Freedom Coach www.RecoveryTapping.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. This is such a nice post that it helped me come out from depression. Joelle's practice is the most leading EFT tapping for depression provider that you get a lot of benefits from this. Thank you author for making me more clear in these things and helping me to get rid of the depression state.

    ReplyDelete