Saturday, September 24, 2016

EFT Tapping Booklets and Video Links |Emotional Healing for Wellness and Recovery

To learn EFT Tapping and NLP Ninja is one thing; to practice it daily is another.

To help with that daily practice of emotional healing on the recovery journey, I put together some cheat sheets and made up some booklets, got them scanned in and now ready to upload here for you to be able to click the link below and download them or print them for yourself.


I'm also making a video to explain it just in case there are newbies and to add some tips for those already experienced and now want to keep going with recovery tapping.

It saved my life, it changed my life, for the better, and then later it transformed my life into much better.  It's what I teach my clients and what I want available on my blog because there are millions of suffering victims and survivors who need all the help they can get. This is what I wish I had 20 or 30 years ago.  I feel I learned it so I could eventually teach it to others and that has come true.




EFT Tapping booklet

Video Training for EFT Tapping booklet















Please SHARE using Social Media Buttons Below. There's someone out there would will appreciate you for it.

Thank you!

JP Bailey, M.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment