- I had a belief deep down that good guys wouldn’t like me
- I didn’t think I “deserved” a good guy despite the fact I had worked hard on myself to become not only a good person, but an educated, employed one who helped others.
- I thought only ‘bad boys’ would put up with my shortcomings.
- List what I want in a man/relationship
- List of things I never wanted to put up with again
- List of negotiables, things I could work with because no one is perfect
- TAP on your issues and upsets so you have control over how you react and deal.
- Write a list of what you really want. (TAP on all negative self-talk that comes up when you look at what you want).
- Do a Relationship History.
- Do a self-inventory of your positive traits you have to offer.
- Write up your 3 Lists for dating.
Please SHARE this article using Social Media Buttons Below This Blog Post.
JP Bailey, M.A.
Kindle Book: "EFT for Codependency"